This month, all eyes are on a potential agreement between the US and China - is the end of the trade war near? We will know soon enough, but for now, all we know is that lately, the rates for USD have been going up and down, so who knows what turn of events it might bring?
Don’t miss out on those important trading events:
- Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index (8th of November)
- Consumer Price Index ex Food & Energy (13th of November)
- Retail Sales Control Group (15th of November)
- Nondefense Capital Goods Orders ex Aircraft (27th of November)
The Halloween is over, but the Brexit is still a dream in the making. The offer for the date extension has been accepted, and now Boris Johnson tables a short bill in order to change the law and hold a poll on the 12th of December. What happens next? Well, the whole world is waiting for future drama to unfold, but it’s a perfect opportunity to make your own trading strategy.
Mark your calendars for those events:
- Bank of England Minutes; BoE MPC Vote Cut; Bank of England Quarterly Inflation Report (7th of November)
- ILO Unemployment Rate (12th of November)
- Consumer Price Index (YoY) (13th of November)
There is a lot to anticipate the euro’s rate. The numbers and figures for the 3rd quarter are surprisingly high, so we are waiting for new reports and announcements to show us what the future brings.
- Gross Domestic Product s.a. (14th of November)
- ECB Monetary Policy Meeting Accounts (21st of November)
- Markit PMI Composite (22nd of November)
- Consumer Price Index (29th of November)
Japanese currency remains one of the most popular ones. Not that its current state is more exciting and unpredictable than GBP or USD, but if you prefer Asian trading session - JPY is your choice.
Here’s what you can check out this month to enhance your trading strategy:
- Machinery Orders (10th of November)
- Gross Domestic Product (QoQ) (Q3) (13th of November)
- Tokyo CPI ex Fresh Food (YoY) (28th of November)
- Unemployment Rate (29th of November)
Now you are all armed and ready for a new month of trading! Don’t forget to check out the economic calendar and monitor the news closely - Brexit is coming, the market is as alive as ever, and it’s time to make a move.